A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said computer.
On this website, NHB use the following cookies:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to receive our content and services correctly.
- Analytical cookies (for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behaviour of all users), advertising (for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency at which ads are displayed) and behavioural (for the management of advertising) advertising spaces according to the specific profile of the user): if these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to operate without prejudice to the fact that the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and the success of the advertisements shown in it allows us to improve our services and obtain income that allow us to offer content for free.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES. The user can - at any time - choose which cookies she/he wants to use
You can restrict, block or delete our cookies on your computer by modifying the corresponding settings in your browser (help function), but under these circumstances you will not be able to enjoy the facilities and personalisation of the services that cookies allow. We will inform you beforehand if any of the functions are likely to fail.
Although the configuration of each browser is different it is usual for the configuration of cookies to be carried out in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For more details about the configuration of cookies in your browser please see its "Help" menu.
- For more information about Chrome click here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
- For more information about Firefox click here.
Note that concerning the opt-out systems indicated above with respect to the cookie in question, these systems may lead to the installation of a "rejection" cookie on your computer so that your deactivation option works. Other third-party tools are available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.