CITRUS STEM CELLS
What Are Citrus Stem Cells?
Stem cells are specialised cells in animals and plants that can transform into some other kind of cell in that organism and then reproduce more of those cells in a coordinated manner. Orange stem cells are undifferentiated cells that can regenerate the entire plant. Since there is no need to grow them, their use is a very sustainable way to achieve the benefits of plants.
Orange stem cells, with their specific peptide and protein composition, tend to guard against the symptoms of oxidative stress while also supporting skin elasticity and density. This potent ingredient also aids in the appearance of firmer and clearer skin, as well as a noticeable decrease in the appearance of wrinkles.
How Citrus Stem Cells Work?
The stem cells of a plant cause it to thrive in harsh climates; these preservation effects can be passed on to human skin when it is exposed to ageing elements. The citrus-derived plant stem cells have various anti-aging advantages, such as antioxidant defense and collagen support, which act overnight to preserve hydration, decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and revives the skin.
What Citrus Stem Cells Do To The Skin?
- Orange stem cells can boost skin cell proliferation, enhance tissue function, and boost collagen and other extracellular matrix protein synthesis which contribute in reducing fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Orange stem cells can repair and enhance the appearance of the skin, reduce discolorations and evens the skin tone allowing it to regain its youthful appearance.
- Clinical trials have shown that orange stem cells can enhance the appearance of skin’s microrelief, resulting in a more structured dermis.
- Orange stem cells provide the skin with a decent amount of hydration which visibly improves the skin firmness.
- Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology, August 2017.
- Stem Cells Translational Medicine, September 2013.
- Current Opinion in Plant Biology, February 2011